Have you ever wondered how necessary it is for your business to have a page with a responsive web design? If you haven’t, here’s why you should.
Without a doubt, the use of mobile devices has skyrocketed in recent years. Statista Research Department estimates that in Mexico, the number of users will exceed 95 million in the year 2025.
Furthermore, according to global estimates by Deloitte, 78% of users check their cell phones during the first hour after waking up and about 40 times throughout the day.
These figures can give you an idea of the usage habits of a smart device and the potential it has to keep you close to your potential customers and consumers.
What is responsive web design?
Coming from the habits of cell phone use, we take what seems like a quantum leap to show you what responsive web design refers to:
It’s also known as “adaptive web design” and its objective is to automatically adapt to any screen, regardless of the device in question, as well as its resolution and size.
It arises from the need to develop a single website, which could be accessed from any mobile device, without compromising its accessibility. What is achieved with responsive web design is the resizing and repositioning of each element that integrates the web page so that the user utilize it correctly and efficiently.
Why is it important for your business to have a page with a responsive web design?
- To begin with, responsive web design is listed as one of the best practices in the current meta for web design.
- By displaying your content correctly, you improve the experience for your users.
- You save on costs and maintenance times while avoiding duplication of content since you only need a single design that adapts to any device.
- Improve the SEO positioning of your website by having a single URL for the entire domain. In addition, it helps you collect analytical metrics from your website more efficiently and accurately, since it is available for any device.
- Increase your chances of generating leads. With all the elements of your website proportionally arranged, correctly visible images, easy-to-use touch buttons, call to action, and easy-to-read forms, you provide a smooth and friendly user experience, which increases your chances of conversion.
- Fortunately, technology on mobile devices is constantly advancing, as well as connections and techniques to reduce the size of files, which benefits the loading and access to responsive websites from mobile phones.
- Position your brand image. You provide a seamless user experience, your site is “at hand”, your users know what to expect from you, and your content is easily accessible, which helps build trust in your brand.
In Mijo! Brands, a creative digital marketing agency with offices in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Puerto Vallarta, we have a multidisciplinary team of professionals and specialists in responsive web design. We have more than 10 years of experience in website development for businesses in many different industries, from tourism and real estate to consumer products.
Contact us and tell us about your business. We offer you comprehensive services in web page development and digital marketing that will enhance your brand.