Any business working on increasing their online presence has a love/hate relationship with SEO. Google continues to make profound changes to its algorithm and it seems that in 2015 those changes come with more frequency than ever.
Ultimately, changes to the Google algorithm are a positive thing. They are Google's way of rewarding great content and making the search process easier for users. But what do you need to know to stay current and keep your website visibility increasing on the internet? Here are our predictions on what Google will use to judge how you rank:
• What is the average user time on site?
• How is the bounce rate?
• Is there fresh content and is it detailed and through?
• Is the site mobile responsive?
• Is your content transparent and honest?
• Is there engaging multimedia?
• Do you have a strong social media presence?
In 2015, a comprehensive digital strategy is a key factor for any business that wants to succeed in a competitive marketplace. Contact Mijo! Brands for innovative ideas that can bring your online presence to the next level, increasing both your company's visibility and market share.