In an attempt to forecast Internet trends, Neolables and Mitsue Venture made a video to compare 2010’s reality and 2015 forecast. Here is a summary of the most important findings:
1. The number of people that will access the Internet from mobile devices will increase from 14 million to 788 millions.
2. In 2014, the number of people that will access Internet from a mobile device will be higher than the number of people that will access it from a computer.
3. Even though the Internet will become more social it will be less familiar.
4. In 2015, the Internet traffic generated by 20 homes will be equivalent to the traffic generated worldwide in 1995.
5. The income of social networks will increase 4 times by 2015.
6. There were 500 million smart phones in the world in 2010. This number will grow to 2,500 million by 2015.
7. By 2015, there will be 2.5 devices connected to Internet for each human in the world.
Víctor Ramos is Community Manager at Mijo! Brands in Mexico.
Click here to read more current trends.